Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Safekidsstluciecounty.org. These Terms & Conditions apply to the Safe Kids St. Lucie County website located at Safekidsstluciecounty.org. As used in these Terms and Conditions, ” Safe Kids St. Lucie County “, “us”, or “we” refers to SafeKidsStLucieCounty.org refers to as Site.
Your Use of This Website is Governed By These Terms and Conditions
BY ACCESSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Any person or entity who interacts with the Site through the use of crawlers, robots, browsers, data mining or extraction tools, or other functionality, whether such functionality is installed or placed by such person or entity or a third party, is considered to be using the Site. If at any time you do not accept all of these Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop using the Site. Certain areas within the Site may be governed by additional terms (“Additional Terms”). By using those areas of the Site, you agree to the Additional Terms. The Additional Terms are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions, and any reference to these Terms and Conditions includes the Additional Terms.
All content included on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, video, data, music, and other material (collectively “Content”) is owned or licensed property of Safe Kids St. Lucie County or its partner Safe Kids Worldwide and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all Content on the Site is the exclusive property of Safe Kids St. Lucie County or its partner Safe Kids Worldwide expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all Content.
LICENSE AND ACCESS
Safe Kids St. Lucie County grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Site and the Content for NONCOMMERCIAL PURPOSES ONLY and only to the extent such use does not violate these Terms & Conditions including, without limitation, the prohibitions listed in the “UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USES” section of these Terms & Conditions. You may download, print, and copy Content for personal, noncommercial purposes only, provided you do not modify or alter the Content in any way, delete or change any copyright or trademark notice, or violate these Terms & Conditions in any way. Accessing, downloading, printing, posting, storing, or otherwise using the Site or any of the Content for any commercial purpose, whether on behalf of yourself or on behalf of any third party, constitutes a material breach of these Terms & Conditions. The Site is intended for use by individuals 13 years of age or older. If you are under 18, you may use this Site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USES
The Site may only be used for lawful purposes in accordance with the terms of the license granted in these Terms & Conditions. As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant to Safe Kids St. Lucie County that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions. Whether on behalf of yourself or on behalf of any third party, YOU MAY NOT:
• Make any commercial use of the Site or its Content, including making any collection or use of any product listings, descriptions, prices, or images;
• download, copy, or transmit any Content for the benefit of any other merchant;
• use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, data, or other device or mechanism (including browsers, spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site other than the search engine and search agents provided by Safe Kids St. Lucie County or generally publicly available browsers;
• frame, mirror, or use framing techniques on any part of the Site without Safe Kids St. Lucie County’s express prior written consent;
• make any use of data extraction, scraping, mining, or other data gathering tools, or create a database by systematically downloading or storing Site content, or otherwise scrape, collect, store, or use any Content, product listings, descriptions, prices, or images, except pursuant to the limited license granted by these Terms & Conditions;
• use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing Safe Kids St. Lucie County’s name or marks;
• misrepresent the identity of a user, impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site, or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
• use a buying agent to conduct transactions on the Site;
• conduct fraudulent activities on the Site;
• violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation: (i) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account that you are not authorized to access; (ii) trying to change the behavior of the Site; (iii) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures; (iv) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting malware to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing,” or “crashing”; (v) forging any header or any part of the header information in any email or posting; or (vi) forging communications on behalf of the Site (impersonating the Safe Kids St. Lucie County Site) or to the Site (impersonating another user);
• send unsolicited or unauthorized email on behalf of Safe Kids St. Lucie County, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
• tamper with the Site or use or attempt to use any device, software, routine, or data that interferes or attempts to interfere with the working or functionality of the Site or any activity being conducted on the Site;
• use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
• harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the Site;
• restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site (including, without limitation, by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site);
• use the Site to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services without Safe Kids St. Lucie County’s express prior written consent;
• reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
• modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Site; or
• remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site.
You are required to signup with Safe Kids St. Lucie County in order to schedule a child seat inspection as well as to purchase a child car seat on the Site. Your personal information are use only for scheduling a child car seat inspection. If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition to all other rights available to Safe Kids St. Lucie County including those set forth in these Terms & Conditions, Safe Kids St. Lucie County reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse service to you, or cancel orders.
Safe Kids St. Lucie County may at any time: (i) modify or discontinue any part of the Site. Safe Kids St. Lucie County reserves the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time, and such changes will be effective immediately upon being posted on the Site. Your continued use of the Site will indicate your acceptance of the current Terms & Conditions; however, any material change to these Terms & Conditions after your last usage of the Site will not be applied retroactively. Except for such material changes, the Terms & Conditions that were in effect at the time any claim or dispute arose between you and us will be applied.
If you wish to purchase car seat made available through the Site (each such purchase, a “Transaction”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Transaction including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, how many children and children age. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY CREDIT CARD(S) OR OTHER PAYMENT METHOD(S) UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTION. By submitting such information, you grant to Safe Kids St. Lucie County the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Transactions initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction.
All descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, products, and prices of product described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. The inclusion of any products or services on the Site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the receipt, possession, use, and sale of any item purchased from this Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. Safe Kids St. Lucie County reserves the right, with or without prior notice, to do any one or more of the following: (i) limit the available quantity of or discontinue any product or service; (ii) bar any user from making or completing any or all Transaction(s); and (iii) refuse to provide any user with any product or service. You agree to pay all charges that may be incurred by you or on your behalf through the Site, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred including, without limitation. In addition, you remain responsible for any taxes that may be applicable to your Transactions.
Safe Kids St. Lucie County or our agents may call or text by telephone regarding your account or your Transactions. You agree that we may place such calls or texts using an automatic dialing/announcing device. You agree that we may make such calls or texts to a mobile telephone or other similar device. You agree that we may, for training purposes or to evaluate the quality of our service, listen to and record phone conversations you have with us.
Car Seat offered on the Site are available for pickup at schedule inspection venue. You will be notified when your order is ready for pickup or if an item is unavailable at time of schedule inspection. If someone else will be picking up your order, you must designate him/her as an alternate pickup person when ordering. When picking up your order, you or your alternate pickup person must show a valid government-issued ID. Safe Kids St. Lucie County will hold your items for four days starting from the time that Safe Kids St. Lucie County sends you the notice that your items are ready for pickup. If your order has not been picked up within that time frame, you may elect to extend it by one additional day. This must occur before your original time window expires. After four days (or five days if you chose to extend the time window), your order will be canceled. In no event will orders be held for more than five days. You will not be charged for your order until your order is picked up. Safe Kids St. Lucie County reserves the right to limit the quantity of Car Seats ordered for Order Pickup as well as the days of the year that this service is offered.
PAYMENT, CANCELLATION, AND RETURN
Only valid credit cards can be used to purchase Child Car Seat. and to make subscription service purchases. You cannot use a gift card to pay for Safe Kids St. Lucie County services. PayPal cannot be used for ordering Child Car Seat at this time. The cost of each Car Seat may vary.
Cancellation must be made 24 hour before confirm schedule date for car seat inspection. Failure to request a Cancellation before 24 hours of confirm schedule car seat inspection date, will result in Non-Refund.
Car Seat must be returned within 30 days of receipt of goods for a full refund of the purchase price.
All refunds and returns are subject to the final approval of our quality control division.
The Site is controlled and operated by Safe Kids St. Lucie County in the state of Florida, and is not intended to subject Safe Kids St. Lucie County to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of Florida. Safe Kids St. Lucie County does not represent or warrant that the Site or any part thereof is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction other than the state of Florida. In choosing to access the Site, you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk, and you are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit the Site’s availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN PAGES OF THE SITE IS INTENDED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. IT IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE FOR INDIVIDUAL CONDITIONS OR TREATMENT, IT IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR A MEDICAL EXAM, AND IT DOES NOT REPLACE THE NEED FOR SERVICES PROVIDED BY MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS. TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING ANY MEDICATION (INCLUDING ANY HERBAL MEDICINES OR SUPPLEMENTS). ONLY YOUR DOCTOR CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH ADVICE ON WHAT IS SAFE AND EFFECTIVE FOR YOU.
If you have any concerns about Safe Kids St. Lucie County or your use of the Site, please contact us (email@example.com) with a detailed description, and we will try to resolve it.
Safekidsstluciecounty.org is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program and backed by GoDaddy Verified & Secured SSL Certification.